These events are a great way to develop and increase students’ social responsibility by giving back and sharing musical talents with most appreciative senior citizens. Sign-up details are here.
Music Director: Mara Gallagher and many Faculty and Coaching Assistants
NTL Workshop: Attend a two-hour coaching session on either (1) 5-7 pm or (2) 7-9 pm on Friday, December 18th; or (3) 10-12 noon, (4) 1 – 3 pm, or (5) 3 – 5 pm session on Saturday, December 19th. Please indicate your 1st and 2nd choices by numbering (1), (2) … (5).
Fee: $15/person Venue: classrooms of North Central College
Music: (mostly holiday music) will be emailed to you 1 to 2 weeks before December 18th.
Holiday Concerts have been arranged at the following senior residences:
Wednesday, December 23rd:
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm, Plymouth Place, LaGrange (a)
- 3:15 – 4:00 pm, Eve Assisted Living, Hinsdale (b)
Tues Dec. 29th:
- 10:15-11:00 am Brookdale, Lisle (c)
- Lunch by OPUS in Naperville downtown (d) (Please RSVP to Camp Director)
- 1:15 – 2:15 pm, Monarch Landing, Naperville (e)
- 3:00-4:00 pm, Villa St. Benedict, Lisle (f)
Please indicate your intended participation in (a) through (f).
We thank you in advance for considering to participate in Holiday Concerts.