OPUS is proud to help our community grow in its passion for chamber music. During the first two years of our NTL Workshops, participants ranged in age from 8 to over 80! The OPUS NTL Chamber Music Workshop has been an inspirational experience for our musicians, their families, and our community.
- THANK YOU! For everything. I am awed at the talent of the musicians at OPUS. Thanks Again for all that you and OPUS do!! Thanks for having my daughter. She LOVES OPUS! Renae and Amber S.
- Thank you again for helping to organize such a great event. My daughter couldn’t stop talking about it, she had a wonderful time. I am so glad my daughter got the chance to take advantage of OPUS, she is already saying she needs to attend next year. Shasha G.
- My mother and myself totally enjoyed the whole concert and it was awesome to hear all the kids and adults with their violins and cellos and violas. lovely. We would love for my child to participate in all such concerts, and events. Thank you so much for being a wonderful sweet, sweet teacher and giving her such opportunities. We love you. Maya and Aruna C.
- Thanks for the opportunity to play at the workshop on Saturday. My quartet really enjoyed it and benefited from the coaching. FYI, Our coach was particularly helpful. Many thanks, Renee B., an adult who participated in a pre-formed quartet
- I want to thank you and your team for a thoroughly enjoyable (and challenging) Chamber music day. Special thanks to our coaches and TAs for making us sound good. Everything was perfectly managed, and I felt totally spoiled. Please continue those playing opportunities for us! Hans J. who previously performed semi-professionally